1.4
Style and Design

I purchased a red 2 piece sectional with an ottoman a few years back. The total price was over 2,000 and that was a sale.

I even purchase the warranty which didn’t help me at all in the end. My furniture has peeled so bad, it’s so ugly and I had to put couch covers over it to prevent the pieces of material from being all over the floor and people after sitting on it. It’s embarrassing and makes me not even wanna have company. I was told it was leather, but leather shouldn’t peel.

The furniture still sits comfortably that’s the only reason I still have it. The warranty would only cover damage to the frame. I was told there isn’t anything that can be done about the material peeling. I was am so disappointed in Harlem furniture because I always spoke so highly of them but they did me so wrong.

I would have loved to finally buy me a dining room table, instead I need to get more living room furniture and it’s only been about 3 years. I’ve read where there has been lots of complaints about this same sectional. Maybe we can get a class suit going. This is not fair at all.

After several attempts, unanswered emails, unreturned calls they finally called me back however I was still not satisfied.

Poor customer service and they haven’t lived up to their name. This is supposed to be a family business and right now, looking at my furniture, my family is very disappointed

Product or Service Mentioned: Harlem Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments