I bought my furniture 2 years ago .Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color.

As of today almost 6 monts in Im still waiting on them to fix it. Now I have the same thing with my chairs and because I refused to have them color my furniture with a pen ,so they voided my warranty. I am getting a lawyer to take care of this. As for doing business with Harlem it will be a cold day in ***.

People who work at the warranty company are very rude people.Margie Gentry

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments

I dont work for The Room Place. Are you kidding me. Not in this lifetime.

And for you color should not come off o you work for the Room Place POOR GUY

Ment I WILL NOT DO BIZ>

same problem will do biz with them in future

:) *** what color do you think leather is ? all leather is dyed the only way to fix this is to add more color!

Harlem has the worst warranty policy I have ever heard of. I would never purcgase a piece of nail from these store again

Hi,

Have you ever gotten this resolved with your lawyer? If so, would you please share some info because i am having the worst time with my warranty. My email is draganaglumac@msn.com.

Thank you so much for your help.

Dragana