Featured Not resolved

Let me start by saying I will never buy furniture from Harlem Furniture never again.I bought my furniture set like a year and a half ago and the way my set looks its HORRIBLE.

And I'm so pissed with these guys. I paid them over $1200 for nothing. The furniture they sold to me suppose to have been leather or leather look and it is not. My furniture set looks like it was sprayed painted.

I called Harlem Furniture once it happened and that was like a couple of months after I had the set. and they told me they don't repair wear and tear.

These is after a year and half I must say again.I will never buy from them again

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of harlem furniture sofa from Harlem Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Harlem Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harlem Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments

MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Having a hard time dealing with warranty company Harlem Furniture "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more