Harlem Furniture - Pissed off!!
Let me start by saying I will never buy furniture from Harlem Furniture never again.I bought my furniture set like a year and a half ago and the way my set looks its HORRIBLE.
And I'm so pissed with these guys. I paid them over $1200 for nothing. The furniture they sold to me suppose to have been leather or leather look and it is not. My furniture set looks like it was sprayed painted.
I called Harlem Furniture once it happened and that was like a couple of months after I had the set. and they told me they don't repair wear and tear.
These is after a year and half I must say again.I will never buy from them again
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "Ebay rates this company as "five star item as described". How could they if they show almost 140 complaints in a single year? I advise people to stay away..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "I suffer with back and neck pain my husband recieved these my pillows and the font work i am in more pain then b4 the commercial is very convincing and..."