Harlem Furniture - Pissed off!!
Let me start by saying I will never buy furniture from Harlem Furniture never again.I bought my furniture set like a year and a half ago and the way my set looks its HORRIBLE.
And I'm so pissed with these guys. I paid them over $1200 for nothing. The furniture they sold to me suppose to have been leather or leather look and it is not. My furniture set looks like it was sprayed painted.
I called Harlem Furniture once it happened and that was like a couple of months after I had the set. and they told me they don't repair wear and tear.
These is after a year and half I must say again.I will never buy from them again
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I needed a nyc inspection sticker for my 2010 Chrysler T & C, expired 7/31/2016. Upon my visit 8/1/16, I was greeted on the street near the driveway entrance by..."
- "Stan Sher. Scammed The Dealers Solutions Group. We hired this man. We trusted him. Turns out. He is a absulute scam artist. We paid hIm to build out .Our social..."
- "My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."