Featured Not resolved

Let me start by saying I will never buy furniture from Harlem Furniture never again.I bought my furniture set like a year and a half ago and the way my set looks its HORRIBLE.

And I'm so pissed with these guys. I paid them over $1200 for nothing. The furniture they sold to me suppose to have been leather or leather look and it is not. My furniture set looks like it was sprayed painted.

I called Harlem Furniture once it happened and that was like a couple of months after I had the set. and they told me they don't repair wear and tear.

These is after a year and half I must say again.I will never buy from them again

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of harlem furniture sofa from Harlem Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Harlem Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harlem Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments