2.4
Style and Design

I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH.My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm a single mom moving a family, I thought I would call them a few days after the move was over.

Even though I have pictures of the broken table in front of the "delivery address" outside. Unfortunate for me, that table was moved from the original delivery address and no longer covered under warranty. Piece of *** table, and piece of *** customer service!!!! I just want it repaired or replaced.

Kept being told I was on a recorded line and they can't do anything to help me.REALLY - Stand behind your products!!!

Review about: Harlem Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: table replaced or repaired.

I liked: Sales woman was amazing.

I didn't like: Not happy with the table.

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more