I bought a LEATHER SOFA AND LOVE SEAT AND OTHER FURNITURE AND 5 YEAR WARRANTY I PAID $7,000.00.from the room place AND in AUGUST of 2007.

The material OF LEATHER begun to tear form just using it AND THE RECL LOVESEAT FRAME BROKE FROM NORMAL USE. I called the costumer service number and Harlem furniture sent someone out to look at it. he said, "well I can't fix that." ONE week later they finally called back and said that they would nether replace or FIX IT AND IT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE WARRANTY. THE LEATHER ON THE SOFA BY THE ARM REST WAS RIPED FROM SETING ON IT AND THE SAME WAS ON THE LOVE SEATE.

WHEN I LOOKED AT THE WARRANTY ALL THAT WAS COVERD, BUT THEY SAID IT WAS NOT. DALE KELTON CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER SAID THE FIVE YEAR WARRANTY IS NOT GOOD FOR THIS CLAIM AND SAID TO ME DO WHAT EVER AND THAT IS THE END OF IT. I am still working on THE CASE TO TAKE TO COURT, AND I WILL PLACE A CLAIM WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN EFFORT TO RESOLVE THIS MATTER. IT IS A SHAME THAT THIS BIG COMPANY IS GETTING AWAY WITH THIS BAD BUSINESS PRACTIC.I have never been treated as poorly as I have with this company.

My advice is simple, don't ever buy Harlem furniture's ***.WHERE IS THE LAW?

Review about: Harlem Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments

amak
Woodbine, Georgia, United States #240052

Thank You to Jasmine Sakic top management for resolving the warranty issue.

I am right there with you Amak!My husand and I have had the exact situation happen with our sofa and ottoman.

Our latest issue is that Stainsafe is no longer the provider to fix the furniture?! They told us to contact Harlem who in turn never contacted us back!

Ugggh.I won't go into all of the long and frustrating details, but yes, this warranty is terrible and we are seeking legal action if necessary.

Hello Valued Customer,

My name is Jasmine Sakic and I am the VP of Customer Loyalty at The RoomPlace. I would very much like the opportunity to review the warranty and coverage associated with your merchandise and claim however am unable to reach out to you as I do not have your contract information. Please email me at jsakic@theroomplace.com so that we can together review the items in question as it relates to your specific warranty to ensure there is no discrepancy and or oversight on either part. We strive for excellence with every encounter and when we don’t accomplish, we value and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve upon our Customer experience. I look forward to speaking with you soon in regards to the warranty coverage.

Kind Regards,