We bought furniture from harlem and now the springs are broken and there is a big whole in the furniture.The furniture is all falling apart after 2 years.

We have tried asking for some sort of replacement and we get hangups from customer service. We spent over $5,000 cash. Also the bedroom furniture the knobs are falling off and the finish on the dressers is coming off.

The mattress is supposed to stay in place but it is all matted down.We now have to go out again and spend money to buy new living room furniture as we fall into the sofa because of the big hole.

Review about: Harlem Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments

Harlem Furniture - Peeling couches Harlem Furniture "So couches were about 3 years old and they looked like *** peeling everywhere !!! I know lots of people have those issues big freaking company like that and they..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Having a hard time dealing with warranty company Harlem Furniture "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Amazon.com shipping lies and untruths Amazon "How many times has anyone ordered an item recently from amazon.com and requested 2 day or one day shipping and all of the sudden there one or two day shipping..." Read more Rodan and Fields - From Holy Grail to Holey Frail Rodan and Fields "Ive heard of others discontinuing due to irritation. I do experience slight irritation but it was minor and considering the wonderful results I had, it seemed something I could tolerate...." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Shabby Workmanship Heartland Rvs "Bought a 2014 Cyclone 4114 in Nov of 2014 and have to say, the quality, for a rig that retailed for $100,000+, is horrible. First rainstorm it flooded my kitchen..." Read more