We ordered crystal white coaches from Roomplace and were to pick them up NOV23, we called the factory Nov 19th to see if our order was already there, and they told us that our order was given to someone else, because we didn't pay a full amount, which we never didn't know about because our sales rep never informed us , he even wrote on our order receipt that "customer will pay at the Warehouse, when pick up" but no one called us to inform that they couched arrived and even worst gave our order away to someone else.

We had expectation and needed the new furniture for thanksgiving.....but instead they said they could reorder them and have them by DEC10, that's 23 days later.

We also purchased two mattresses from them and both withing 2 days had gaps , indents on our body, caved into the mattress, i would not be surprised if they sell refurbished mattresses too, because after we started sleeping on these mattresses i developed a severe rash all over my body and noticed bug bites, not to mention the acne that came out of nowhere, on my face as well. Stay away from this place, unless you don't like yourself......its better to spend more $, but have your furniture for longer at least a year, or have a clean mattress.

This Company, should be closed down, they take advantage of middle class people who can't afford expensive furniture.

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments

Hello,

My name is Jasmine Sakic and I am the VP of Customer Loyalty at The RoomPlace. I am very sorry to hear about the shopping experience that you describe. We strive for excellence with every encounter and when we don’t accomplish, we value and appreciate your feedback so that we can improve upon our Customer experience.

Please email me at jsakic@theroomplace.com, I would love the opportunity to speak with you further.

Kind Regards,