We purchased a three piece sectional and the extended 5 yr.warranty.
However, all pieces are tearing at the seams and Harlem refuses to stand behind their product. It is frustrating. We have a newly built house and furniture only after three years looks awful. Friends come over and comment on how poor the quality of our furniture is.
It is very embarrassing. We spent over three thousand dollars on this sectional not to mention the hundreds of dollars on the extended warrenty. Is there any thing we can do as a group to stop this treatment?
Flyers near stores, newspaper articles, picketing etc.Pist in the suburbs!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 3 Piece Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."