I went to the store located on 80th & Western to purchase a jewelry box at $300. I presented a 20% off discount on any accessories purchased and was told I could use it.

When the sales lady went to ring up my purchase and I also gave her a $75 gift card; she came back with her manager and all of a a sudden I could not use the discount because the jewelry box was a piece of furniture.

How can you suddenly clam that an item that you only have two kind of in the whole entire store as furniture.

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments

Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Peeling couches Harlem Furniture "So couches were about 3 years old and they looked like *** peeling everywhere !!! I know lots of people have those issues big freaking company like that and they..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Having a hard time dealing with warranty company Harlem Furniture "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more