I bought a living room sofa set from harlem and sale person had asked me to buy the warranty and I told him that you guys have a worst warranty services and he had convinced us that no it will all good. Your Greece, oil, food, any kind of spills will be covered now my daughter had just spilled some lemonade and they said its not covered, anyways long story short people out there please please please read carefully DO NOT BUY WARRANTY FROM the ROOM PLACE HARLEM FURNITURE they will rip you off and will not keep up with there words and promises. Please people be carefully what you buy from them.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of harlem furniture sofa from Harlem Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Harlem Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Harlem Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Harlem Furniture?

Comments